Senior Brand Strategist
Job location: Remote
Job Seniority: Senior
Experience: Senior Brand Strategist with 5+ years of experience. Ideally you will have experience working within a start-up/scale-up environment.
Salary range: £32000 - £37000
Time commitment: Full Time: 40 hours
Contract duration: Full time, Permanent.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
The business world has lost its balance.
The business world has lost its balance.
At Zebra Growth, we are working away to make a world where the good guy wins. Where brands and organisations that truly value positive societal change don’t have to choose between making an impact and financial security. To help find the right balance.
But we can’t do it alone.
We’re on the lookout for the next Zebra to join the dazzle.
So, if you want to help in building a regenerative economy for the future, an economy that values true sustainability, equity, and diversity, then we want to hear from you.
Are you a women, person of colour or someone who wouldn’t usually get a seat at the table? We highly encourage you to apply, and we want to ensure that every applicant, no matter what gender, race or ethnic background, has fair if not higher chances to be considered for this role
As a Senior Brand Strategist, we’ll look to you to bring your natural flair to help us breathe life into the brands we work with. Inquisitive and with an unquenchable thirst for insight, you will always be curious looking for new ways to lead our clients, our teams, and the business for good movement.
And best of all, your work will contribute to the growth of truly purpose driven brands. In short, satisfying, meaningful work.
You’ll have your finger on the pulse of the latest trends and work collaboratively with a wider cross functional team to bring brands to life.
Delivering work that’s always rooted in sound strategic thinking, you’ll adopt a 360 degree approach, utilising your creativity and versatility to realise ideas can shift the needle for purpose driven brands.
You’ll be an excellent storyteller, crafting brand stories that move people, and making the most of your fantastic people skills to get to the heart of problems and to uncover the key insights lurking away in the background.
You’ll have the freedom to bring your wild ideas to the table, to assist in the evolution of Zebra Growth.
It’s not only our clients we want to see grow. We actively support each and every one of our team in their personal and professional development. To challenge themselves, and us. To fail and get back up stronger.
So, dear brand strategist, this isn’t just another job. It’s not just another rung on a corporate ladder. This is an opportunity to join a fast-moving, early-stage start-up where you can flex your creative muscles and help us build something meaningful
To show we’re not just talking fluff, we’re offering the person that joins us as a Senior Brand Strategist the opportunity to move into a leadership role within their first year.
So, what will you be doing?
you’ll be taking the lead when it comes to facilitating purpose driven brand workshops, building brand concepts, using powerful narratives to build out brand strategies and working closely with our design team to deliver 360 degrees visual identities.
Key requirements of the role
- 5+ years of relevant experience in creating brand strategies and shaping brand stories
- Experience in working with or in a start-up/scale-up environment
- A passion for the business for good / social impact movement
- Strong copywriting skills
- Strong workshopping and facilitation skills
- Knowledge of brand identity design
- Knowledge of design systems
- Proficient in the use of design software: Adobe suite, Figma, etc
- Team player. Zebras are herd animals
- Leadership experience and desire to build and lead a growing team
- Be a good communicator, able to coordinate with the wider cross functional team
- Open to new ideas and constructive criticism
- Desire to grow and learn
- Profit share scheme
- A strong cross functional environment working in small teams with autonomy, delivering impactful and challenging work
- We support fully remote, flexible working from anywhere in the world
- Co-working space membership
- MacBook Pro to be used during employment
- 36 holidays per year (FTE)
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Annual training and personal development budget
- Personal and professional development support
- Match funding towards carbon offsetting investments up to £300 annually
- Global client base and opportunity to travel
- Team retreats in different European Cities every 6 months
- Transitioning to a 4-day work week in January 2023